At H2-Accademy LLC we provide quality Gunsmith service at reasonable prices. Frank the Owner and Gunsmith has been working on firearms and metal work since he was a teenager. Frank’s focus is to grow the business through satisfied customers with reasonable prices for the services provided. The shop currently is small and not all services are offered that we have talent for. However, the intent is to continuously re-invest in capabilities as the business grows. Currently we offer:
- Complete cleaning, lubrication, and written evaluation
- Professional Cleaning and Lubrication
- Professional Bore Sighting
- Professional scope installation with Bore Sighting
- Professional customization of AR Rifles
- Professionally installed Handgun sights with Bore Sighting
- Installation of accessories and upgrades of Handguns, Rifles, and Shotguns
- Recoil Pads for Rifles and Shotguns
All work is done on a time and material bases at $65 per hour with a minimum charge of $20. Cleaning and lubrication have a $5 add on charge for shop materials.
Additionally, I will custom build you any AR Rifle where you purchase all the parts for a flat labor fee of $150.
Recent experience with the following:
- Winchester 1897 Takedown Shotgun
- CZ Pistols
- Remington 870
- Beretta Whitewing
- Browning Gold Hunter
- Ruger GP100 and Single - Nine
- Steyer Mannlicher
- Colt 1903 .32 Hammerless
Call 512-590-0754 to schedule an appointment or ask questions.